Luxottica work schedules are based on the operational needs of the location. An employer may change an employee's work hours without giving prior notice or obtaining the employee's consent.
Work Schedule Facts:
- Operational needs will always take precedence
- Employee preferences may be considered when feasible
- Managers will give advance notice of a change in the employee’s work schedule, unless unforeseeable circumstances prevent him/her from doing so
- Managers have the right to require an employee to clock out earlier than scheduled depending upon the needs of the business in compliance with local law
- Employees are responsible for obtaining and adhering to their work schedules
- Business and operational requirements may require last-minute scheduling adjustments
- Under normal circumstances, an employee will not be scheduled to report to work with less than eight hours off after the completion of a prior work period
Note: The locations below have additional scheduling guidelines. Please refer to the specific scheduling FAQs for additional information.